Real estate buyers and owners who need to find current market price of their property or real estate rates in India can now do so online from the comfort of their home or office. Zamanzar.com is the first Indian real estate portal to release an online tool that lets anyone calculates a property value estimate (ZamEstimateTM) within seconds for properties in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Kolkata.
Here are the steps to follow
1. Go to Zamanzars online property valuation tool.
2. Enter your brief contact details.
3. Enter brief details about the property and submit the form.
4. You will get a price estimate (ZamEstimte) based on the property details you entered.
5. You will get an accuracy percentage that will help you understand how accurate the estimate might be.
6. You will also get a list of similar property listings based on which the result has been calculated.
7. You can also get this report emailed to you by checking a checkbox while submitting the form.
Here is the ZamEstimate for a 3 BHK Apartment with a covered area of 1500 sqft in Airport Road, Bangalore.
It comes out to be about 53 lakhs with error percentage of about 11%. This estimate will change based on the kinds of property listings submitted on Zamanzar.com
The process we follow for calculating the price estimate is as follows
1. We search through thousands of properties in your city.
2. We choose the most similar properties based on a similarity score calculated for each property.
3. We adjust the price of the most similar properties, if needed.
4. Your property’s ZamEstimate is the average adjusted price of the most similar properties.
The tool is currently in Beta mode and we will continuously improve it to add many more parameters based on user feedback. Please let us know what you think about it!
ZamEstimate is based on the kind of property listings we have in the database at the time, and is thus limited in terms of accuracy. It is intended to give you a decent idea about the property rates in that particular locality. Zamanzar.com also offers an offline, manual property valuation service for a fee where you get a written property valuation report signed by a licensed property surveyor.
Zamanzar.com is currently ranked within the Top 10 real estate portals in India according to Alexa traffic rank. The company was started in 2007 by Nisheeth Ranjan, a graduate of Cornell University and Stanford University, after having worked in Silicon Valley, California for more than 10 years. Zamanzar.com provides an end to end solution for buying/renting/selling residential or commercial real estate across India. The real estate portal has more than 200,000 property listings and offers online and offline services for buyers, renters, owners, agents, and builders. These services include online marketing, property tours, property appraisals, title checks, financing, negotiation, legal paperwork, property registration etc.