RenTec Direct is headquartered at Grants Pass, Oregon, USA and was established by a group of owners, investors, and managers that became tired of the paper shuffle and lack of suitable software required in managing properties. It took them a lot of research among existing property management software companies. They tried various property management software but none of them has been proven reliable to meet their expectations.
This drove them to create their own version of property management software to assist owners in property management. They hired the best programmers to develop a tailor fit application which precisely met the needs of property owners. Thus was born the RenTec Direct property management software, the rental software that has overcome and dominated all property management software manufacturer in the global market.
Going back to the idea, RenTecDirect was seriously committed to provide property management software that will assist owners in keeping track of the recurring transactions, tenants and vast rental properties. They have come up with 3 rental software that consist of the Rentec for Associations or the association management software, Rentec Pro or the landlord software and the Rentec PM Property Management Software.
These property management software have special features that contribute to making the property management software powerful and functional. These include:
* Online file management. The property management software allows online file storage related to tenants or properties safely and securely.
* Manage other recurring transactions. This comprises utility billing, landscaping or supplemental fees that owners may charge to their tenants and lets the property management software automatically generate charges whether they are at a computer or not.
* Enter and track work orders. Permits tenants to place their own repair requests via the tenant portal.
* Tenant Portal. Allows tenants to login and review their account, make payments via ACH, or submit work orders.
* Easily track bank deposits.
* Shows management reports on property performance.
* Presents stats and graphs of current and historical property performance.
Indeed the creation of the property management software has been a breakthrough in the property management industry.
For inquiries, call (541)-690-8667 or visit